YAY it's THURSDAY! That means it is CECIL BLOGGY DAY!! I hope you are as excited as I am!
Today I am going to share my Thursday 13 with Leo the Lion! Mommie says that he is my big brother who went to the bridge before me. She says I probably would have bugged him a lot, but that he would have taken care of me anyway. So I am going to let Leo have half of my 13: he will say 7 things about himself and then I will say 6 things I did this week!
LEO THE LION:
Fanks Cecil, this is a very nice purrthday gift to give me. I am excited to post on your blog! I hope that everyone likes me! Here we go....
- I am my Mommie's first cat.
- I raised Timby, my Grandma's cat, acause Mommie and I still lived with her when he came home (Mommie was only 13 years old). He eventually gotted way bigger than me!
- I like to stand up tall like a mongoose.
- I was really sad when my Mommie lefted for college without me. I tried to sneak away in one of her boxes. I am glad she eventually moved out of her freshman dorm into an apartment and broughted me to her! We were never meant to be apart!
- I really love to lay in the sunbeams!
- I also really love to lay on top of nice warm, clean laundry when it comes out of the dryer!
- And sometimes I like to make funny faces. Do you like my funny face? My ear is doing something funny too!
Here are 6 fun things I did this week!
- I made a MESS of my food bowls!
- Made super stinky poops so that Mommie had to clean my litter box early! Here I am telling Mommie, "go on maid, clean the box and add new litter!"
- I went out onto the screened in patio and looked at things!
- I acted cute for the camera so that Mousie would continue to fink I am Cexi Cecil
- I put big bitey marks into Mommie's lotion so that now it comes out in many different places. I thought this would be helpful, but Mommie wasn't too happy.
- ...and the fing I did most was fink about how grateful I am to everyone who encouraged Mommie to let me stay! It is taking me a long time to fank each person individually acause I am doing it in secret. I went over to Zoolatry and they helped me find some really cool outfits since I am now in the Secret Cat-Service!
Fanks for visiting everycat, woofie, and bean! I am so grateful to all of you for being my furriends!
Until next Thursday,
Cecil: knock knock
Mom: Who's there?
Mom: Cecil who?
Cecil: Cecil the Cougar, not Cecil-Poo or C-Poo so stop calling me that!!!