Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 2:01 PM
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 11:14 AM
Thursday, May 8, 2008
...please check back tomorrow for Friday 14...
T-13 will resume as usual next week :)
PS: promises to visit and comment on everyone's blog by Sunday, sorry for not keeping up!! Bad Mommie!
Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 8:42 AM
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
My two favorite gray brothers tagged me for a meme, so Mommie is giving me an extra day to post. She says if Gandalf and Grayson wants a Cecil Cougar to do a meme than a Cecil Cougar must!
The rules are as follows:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1.What was I doing 10 years ago? - Being a twinkle in my Mommie's eye..waiting to be borned.
2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today - Waking Mommie and Daddy up really early (check! done already!), give Mr. Penguin many playful biteys, kill Mommie's favorite bra with many biteys and bunny kicks, eat as many Temptations as I want because Mommie feels bad that she left me home alone this weekend to go to Disney, make stinky poopies!!
3. Snacks I enjoy - Temptations, CET Chews, Chick-hens
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire - Well obviously I would have to buy a big big house and give all stray kitties a home with lotsa foods, especially Temptations. I would also buy Mommie many new bras...so that I could kill them all with my mancatly bunny kicks!!!
5. Three of my bad habits - None. Seriously. ok, maybe stinky poops.
6. Five places I have lived - The place I was borned, My Mommie and Daddys house, and that is all. I am lucky that Mommie loves me lots and won't let me go ever ever ever EVER! I has a forever home!!! Purrrss
7. Five jobs I have had - Typist, Hunter, Friend (but not to vishus deer), blogger, Big Manly Mancat
I would like to tag:
Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 12:00 AM
Thursday, May 1, 2008
YAY it's THURSDAY! That means it is CECIL BLOGGY DAY!! I hope you are as excited as I am!
Today I am going to share my Thursday 13 with Leo the Lion! Mommie says that he is my big brother who went to the bridge before me. She says I probably would have bugged him a lot, but that he would have taken care of me anyway. So I am going to let Leo have half of my 13: he will say 7 things about himself and then I will say 6 things I did this week!
LEO THE LION:
Fanks Cecil, this is a very nice purrthday gift to give me. I am excited to post on your blog! I hope that everyone likes me! Here we go....
- I am my Mommie's first cat.
- I raised Timby, my Grandma's cat, acause Mommie and I still lived with her when he came home (Mommie was only 13 years old). He eventually gotted way bigger than me!
- I like to stand up tall like a mongoose.
- I was really sad when my Mommie lefted for college without me. I tried to sneak away in one of her boxes. I am glad she eventually moved out of her freshman dorm into an apartment and broughted me to her! We were never meant to be apart!
- I really love to lay in the sunbeams!
- I also really love to lay on top of nice warm, clean laundry when it comes out of the dryer!
- And sometimes I like to make funny faces. Do you like my funny face? My ear is doing something funny too!
Here are 6 fun things I did this week!
- I made a MESS of my food bowls!
- Made super stinky poops so that Mommie had to clean my litter box early! Here I am telling Mommie, "go on maid, clean the box and add new litter!"
- I went out onto the screened in patio and looked at things!
- I acted cute for the camera so that Mousie would continue to fink I am Cexi Cecil
- I put big bitey marks into Mommie's lotion so that now it comes out in many different places. I thought this would be helpful, but Mommie wasn't too happy.
- ...and the fing I did most was fink about how grateful I am to everyone who encouraged Mommie to let me stay! It is taking me a long time to fank each person individually acause I am doing it in secret. I went over to Zoolatry and they helped me find some really cool outfits since I am now in the Secret Cat-Service!
Fanks for visiting everycat, woofie, and bean! I am so grateful to all of you for being my furriends!
Until next Thursday,
Cecil: knock knock
Mom: Who's there?
Mom: Cecil who?
Cecil: Cecil the Cougar, not Cecil-Poo or C-Poo so stop calling me that!!!
Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 9:53 AM
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
As you know, I will be making my Thursday 13 tomorrow, and I is very very excited! A special guest will also be making a Thursday 13 on my bloggie tomorrow... I cannot tell you who it is just yet!
I wanted to make this special post because Mommie has been feeling a little bit sad this past week. See this Saturday, May 3rd, would be Leo the Lion's 10th purrthday. I fink many of you know that Leo is the Great Kitty who Came Before Me. She was looking through some old pictures last night and also came across Leo's story that she wrote so that she would never, ever forget.
But Mommie wants to post Leo's story. She wonders if anyone else has dealt with a kitty who has CRF and what kind of treatments they were/are on. If you have time, you can read Leo's story here. Mommie finally feels ready to talk about it, but she doesn't know anyone else who has experienced this before. She figured the blogosphere was the best place to find someone to talk to.
Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 12:00 PM
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Hi Everycat and their Mommies!
Fanks so much for all of your kind words! Mommie and I feel so incredibly blessed to know all of you, and yes we really do feel like we know each of you. Fanks to all of my best friends in the CB and fanks to all of my friends who came out from lurking to e-mail me and Mommie.
Mommie had to take some time to decide what she was going to do. She really never ever ever wanted to stop helping me blog, and she didn't know how she would stop reading your blogs!
So we will continue being a part of your world!!! Fanks to everyone soooo much for helping me change Mommie's mind! All day yesterday when she looked at me she saw all of your faces. What did everyone do for Fashion Friday or Formally Feral Friday? We was very sad not to know.
So this is what we has decided for now: we will blog every week for Thursday Thirteen and will tell 13 things I has done during the week! We will also make a effort to visit all of your blogs as often as possible, without certain people noticing ;)
Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 6:54 PM
Thursday, April 24, 2008
This is my last post.
I am really sorry to leave the cat blogosphere behind. I have been truly inspired by your generosity towards each other, and I feel blessed to have been a part of this for the past couple months.
I have enjoyed reading all of your posts and will miss blogging tremendously. It has been a very fun past couple of months. I feel like I know all of you and your "mommies." The internet has a great ability to bring people with common interests together. Sometimes I feel like I have more in common with each of you, then some of the people in my real life... it's so true that only other cat-people can understand each other.
I will still be running Feline Direct and still sending out the Mewsletter. Unfortunately the personality of Cecil the Cougar is going away. There are people in my life who do not understand this hobby... I am not sure how I will go about continuing Phi Theta Gatos. I will have to speak to Crystal (Moki's mom regarding it). I will not let it disappear, but it may have to undergo some changes.
I will miss you all and be constantly wondering how you are doing.
So here is my tearful goodbye,
Kristina (Cecil's human mom)
If you need to get in touch with me regarding Feline Direct or Phi Theta Gatos please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
PS: A special thank you to Daisy the Curly Cat and her Mommie for introducing me to all of you. It has been a sincere pleasure.
Now you have your Cooties shot.