Hi Everyone, here I am again!

Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 12:00 AM

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'M BAAACCCKKK!

Has you missed me? I has missed everyone very much! So much has gone on since last Thursday! I was so scairt and then relieved to hear about Mom Laura and the kitties!

So you may be wondering what I has been up to during this M.I.A. session Mommie made me go through. Well, firstly you should know that I did everyfing I could to try to post. I even asked Daddy's help, but he is not so much into this "cat blogging deal that you and your Mommie are into."

Here I am on Daddy's chair, asking nicely:


"Peas help me blog, I am so sad and pathetic without my furriends!"

No luck.

So then I resorted to just moping around for a couple days. Then I thought of a plan!

If I steals Mommie's Starbucks and sit on her papers she will haf to help me blog! How can she do school stuffs with no caffine and no papers?! I was finking that I was a genius and this is why I do not have to go to schools...

But then I look over .....

And what do I see?
Mommie has many more papers and big books over there.

After another day of hard contemplation, I came up with a new plan! I will go INSIDE the computer itself, find where the innernets hide in it and blog myself!


So I made my way inside of the computer, but I could not find the innernets.

I did find that the computer has a couch inside of it though!

None of my plans worked out too well. I wish I could have called up my furriend Boy, because he is a Genius and I bet he could have thought of a good plan. But I do not know how to use the fellytone.

So I am really hoping that you all have not forgotted me, or hate me because I has not been visiting you. I really, really wanted to!! Maybe, if you is not mad at me, we can play a quick game of Eskimo together?

Here is the fridge! Hop in!


I fink it is a big enough one for many Cat-Eskimos!

Oh and I must give a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG fank you to Maggie, Zoey and their Mommie Ann for making my dreams come true!

I is giving Mickey the BIG bitey and bunny-kicking Minnie!

I is not sure why these big mouses are still smiling...

Well everyone, I promises to get caught up on your bloggies today, right Mommie?!!!!!

Until tomorrow,

Cecil

22 opinions:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You know, you should have called. While I spent time with the Borg I learned a great deal about the inner workings of the computer.

meemsnyc said...

Cecil, glad you are back! Those are such cute photos of you, especially on that chair!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It really is hard to get our moms to help us blog sometimes, isn't it? I am glad you are back. I missed your reports! My daddy also asks why we are so into this cat blogging thing....
--JB

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We did miss yoo...oooo is dat cake in dat fridge, we like cake. Our daddy kinda gets our bloggy thing, in fact he's posted on ours a cuppul of times.

ZOOLATRY said...

Maybe we should band together and have a class on the innenets so our humans can't control us like that! By the way, are you enrolled in Skittles yoga classes... you have some super stretching going on there.

Parker said...

I don't know how your Daddy could have said no to you! You were looking so cute!

Louche Tabby said...

......you look like a real Cec-pot on your daddie's chair........

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Cecil
We are so glad and happy you are back. We missed you lots and lots and lots. Sometimes our Momma doesn't get around and blog or visit our furfriends like we want and then she says it's like because of werk...HA werk smerck...we don't wanna hear that, ya knoos? But whattaya gonna do, our Daddy is like innernets challenged and we hafta depend upon Momma...one day we're all gonna figgure out dis innernets stuff ourselves...cats will rool da werld den...

Purrs
Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Welcome back! You look very cute spread out on the chair! We won't play Eskimo, though, since fridges are cold!

The Furry Kids said...

That was a good try with the Starbucks, Cecil. Our Momma can't do anything without caffeine. hee hee

I love your graphic with the mousies. That cracks me up. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

L. Alida said...

Yay! You are back Cecil! I checked in everyday. I understand how busy your Mommy has been. We tend to get very caught up in our dull bean lives. Cats really know how to live! I don't know how your daddy resisted your cuteness! I love your picture with Mickey and Minnie. :) Your Mommy's Starbucks looks so good right now. Keep us posted on all of your Cecil adventures!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Daisy said...

Cecil, my Daddie does not help one bit with my blog, either! That was a very smart idea to go INSIDE the computer. Don't get lost in there!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're so glad you're back. You were brave. What if you had found the internet and gotten lost? Then you couldn't blog at all.

Artsy Catsy said...

We're all so happy to see you, Cecil! Yes, those innernet thingys can be cat-boggling. I finally crawled inside my mom's computer to figure it all out, and left my furs inside to make it work better. Now I'm working on crawling my entire body inside the printer to take it apart. A cat's work is never done!

Rocky

Unknown said...

Cecil, you are very brave to go inside the computer!

Anonymous said...

Cecil, we missed you! We're sorry your Mom is so busy with papers and your Daddy won't help. We did notice something very, very intersting... will you be sharing your cale with us?

The Cat Realm said...

Oh yes - and you did come over for the party!!!
Thank you so much for celebrating with us! It wouldn't have been as much fun without you - and we hope you had a great time too and not too much of a hang-over, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Karl

Anonymous said...

oooh - you gotted in the 'puter? we really really really wanna get in one but efurry time the Lady builds one she won't let us in there. it's got so many yummy wires all offur an we wanna put the Big Bitey on 'em real bad!

SophieKitty said...

Welcome back, pal-o-mine! I missed your cute little face.

Mickey's Musings said...

Welcome back!! It's hard to un-busy Mom's when they are busy Hahaha!!! I tried already :o
Purrs Mickey

Boy said...

Oh...poor Cecil! I've been so busy what with That Thing going to become a wooster and then having to give him heawing wicks that I didn't weawise you needed me to help you come up with some ideas on how to get onto the innernets! So sowwy! We, next time you finds your Mommie being kidnapped by the busy monster again, teweport over here! I shall helps you get on the innernets!

Spoony Quine said...

` Those mice are just abnormal. I'm so happy to see that picture, Cecil. Makes me happy.

Cattain Niyu