My New Jungle Gym

Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 12:00 AM

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hi Everycat,

So if you remember, yesterday I says that Mommie got me a new toy for helping her study! Well, here it is, my amazing new jungle gym:


(can you spot my tail in this picture?)

You can see that it comes in brown and green which are the natural colors of a jungle. It also has a small palm tree on the side which gives it a tropical jungle feel.

My Mommie says to me, "Cecil I got you something on clear-ants at Target." And I am finking, Mommie I do not want anyfing to do with clear ants. I will not be able to see them and they will give ME the bitey! I was really finking that my Mommie lost her mind. But as far as I can tell there are no clear ants on my jungle gym. So I is not sure what Mommie was talking about...

But playing on my new jungle gym is very fun...and also very exhausting. After you climb in all the holes and whap all the green things you will become very tired.

Thank goodness it is Sleepy Sunday!

Until tomorrow,

Cecil

23 opinions:

Karen Jo said...

I really like your new jungle gym. I looks like a lot of fun, especially whapping those green things around.

Wendy Hoke said...

Oooooooooh! Fun!

Yes, a nap is appropriate after exercise on the gym.

And I think you deserve warm milk served to you in bed too.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, that looks fabulous! Enjoy your new jungle gym! We wish we had a target here in Germany.

Daisy said...

I have never seen a jungle gym that is really like a jungle before! That is very neat-o. I'll bet it's lots of fun.

Daisy said...

ps: Cecil, I wanted to let you know that I passed along a new award to you! You can read about it on my blog.

Beethoven said...

You has a jungle! I wants a jungle too, but there are no clear ants over here. I checked. All the ants here are coloured. I wonder where I can get mine Mummy to find those clear ants?

ZOOLATRY said...

Hey Cecil that's really cool... will you share? And it's environmentally appropriate being green 'n all.

Ana said...

Wow Cecil, this is a great Jungle Gym. You have a great Mommy making you such gifts! Have a playful Sunday!

Parker said...

Cecil, that is a great new toy! I think that your Mommy was very nice to get you such a wonderful gift!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are a cool cat cecil! and a nap is wonderful after all that werk! i buy some stuff on clear ants too and they don't give me the bitey so don't worry...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

SophieKitty said...

That's a cool gym, Cecil. It looks like there's lots of fun stuff to do. It makes me sleepy just looking at it!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a very cool gym!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ooo ... I LIKE your new jungle gym furry much. Mom needs to make a trip to Target an' buy one for us ... 'cept Charmee will tear it up 'cuz he plays "enthusiastically" ...
DMM

Sarge Charlie said...

I have been sleeping all day today.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom sez stuff about dem clear ants too! A little nap is furry appropriate (datsa big werd) after all dat jungle jim aktifity!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't see the clear ants either in your pictures.
--JB

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cecil! That is a fabulous jungle gym. You must have a blast playing on it! And enjoy your well-deserved nap.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mickey's Musings said...

Wow!! Thar is a really cool gym-set. No wonder you had fun & got all tired :)
That is a nice bed,just your size!!
Purrs Mickey

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is a nice jungle gym. My Bean is a big fan of Clear Ants Sales, I do not know why.

You know what you wrote several days ago about the mice laughing at us cats? Well, does this rat look like he's laughin' to you? Just wonderin' you know.

L. Alida said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a cool toy! I'm not fond of ants, clear or otherwise, but I may have to go to Target to check this out. ;) Cecil your tummy is so cute. I love all your stripeys!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi cecil! I likes your gym. our mommie also got us a clear ants thing from target last week but again--no ants? we are confuseled. it is a toy where the ball rolls around insides. do you like your gym?? we gots some play cubes that are that same material, and my brother always does the peeing business in them, so I bet we can't have a gym.
veronica

Louche Tabby said...

.....what a sexy underbelly......

admin said...

jungle gym? wow....

we have our own tiny real jungle in mommy's backyard, full of real 'amusing alive' things....from papaya tree, guava trees & their fruities, birdies, butterflies, grasshopper, ants, caterpillar, and so on!