Evolution of a Cecil Cougar

Posted by Cecil the Cougar: at 10:59 AM

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everycat! I am happy to report that the Giant Bunny did not get into mine house! I locked the doors and prowled all night! I am very proud of my prowling skills. I think if the Giant Bunny would have come to mine house he would have saw me and started shaking in his boots.

Today on this very hoppy day off, I would like to share the evolution of a Cecil Cougar. I will show you the many stages that have been documented so far.

Let's start with a baby Cecil Cougar:

This is what a Cecil Cougar looks like at THREE whole weeks old:


This is a Cecil Cougar with a Shmoo

And this is a Cecil Cougar with Shmoo and Sister
(she used to beat a Cecil Cougar up!)


Now this is what a Cecil Cougar looks like when he is five whole weeks old:

Please ignore that yes a Cecil Cougar has fleas in this picture. This was before a Cecil Cougar met his Mommie and was still at the Bad Place. These were some of the first pictures that Mommie received of the cougar. She says, "yes please, I would like that cougar. I will come get him as soon as he is ready for me."

This is a Cecil Cougar at 10 weeks old.

This is also a Cecil Cougar the day that he meets his Mommie for the first time!

This is a picture of the very first time I...I mean a Cecil Cougar was ever in his Mommie's arms! You can see that he fits perfectly!!!! PURR!!

Please ignore the ear mites...... Mommie took care of those the very next day!

This is a Cecil Cougar at 11 weeks old, in his new furrever home!

I think you can see that the Cougar's stripes have not yet come in good.

But by Christmas they has come in better:
Although he is still a tiny cub:
...Then one day, all his stripes had been earned!!!!
Here is a Cecil Cougar at 15 weeks old:


And here is a Cecil Cougar today at almost 7 whole months old:

You can see that a Cecil Cougar is very loooonnnnggggg and has many many stripes!
He enjoys long naps and walks on the beach!

In case you didn't know, I am a Cecil Cougar and this has been ME in all the pictures!!


I has many stripes!!! I is very proud of them, I hope that is not bad.

HOPPY Easter everycat and beans too!

Until tomorrow,

Cecil the Cougar!

PS- I is STILL growing!

35 opinions:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i LOVED seeing baby cecil! thank you for sharing that! once sarge chariie put my pick-tures up like that and i was little too. but i don't have stripes. yours are very manly i mean mancatly!

hoppy easter cecil!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Paula said...

Cecil, you wuz a very cute baby! And your stripeys make you look very elegant and growed up now. Hoppy Easter!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We love your Cougar Stripes! Hoppy Easter Cecil!

SophieKitty said...

My mommie thinks Cecil the Cougar is adorable! I think you're pretty cute, too. Love your stripes.

Parker said...

Oh my! Cecil, you were a beautiful baby! And now you are growing into a very handsome Mancat!
Hoppy Bunday!

admin said...

wow...you were so adorable:) cute little kitty....and your stripes & color look-a-like Myorie here;)

Daisy said...

It was very educational to see the adorable stages of a Cecil Cougar. The Cecil Cougar has surely earned his stripes because he is growing up to be big and strong. And the Cecil Cougar is you! You are right to be proud of your wondrous stripes.

Happy Easter!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow, the evolution indeed - cecil you are so handsome! And that shirt really suits you! x

Black Cat said...

That was a lovely Evolution of a Cecil Cougar! Hoppy Easter Cecil:) xxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh you evolved beautifully. I wish I could come back and lick your little baby head!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi Cecil Cougar,
You looks so ferocious with so many stripes! I also hadded the fleas when I came to my forever home but the parent beans didn't think I dids so they gotted all over the couchie and all over mombeans head when she was sleepings. that was a BIG mess but now I am all betters!
Veronica

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

yes cecil I am glads too.
the beans did not like the fleas one bit. they knowed they had fleas because one day mamaw woke up in the middle of tha night with a bunch of them hanging out on her hed!
Veronica

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Easter Cecil!! mommy wented SQUEEEEE at the baby pikshurs

Mr. Hendrix said...

how adorable you were as a tiny cougar cub. mommy made squeeky sounds at your cuteness both then and now.

You should be proud of your stripes. You have great ones!

Happy Bunday! Great job protecting your home!

L. Alida said...

Oh, I can see why your mommy fell in love with you when you were itty bitty! And now you have gone from tiny and cute to big and mancat cute! ;) I'm sure you are having a very happy first Easter with mommy. My first kitty was a tiger stripe, Cecil and Tookie had stripes, so striped kitties are very special to me. Have a "Hoppy" Easter sweetie!
Kisses and Purrs,
Lorianna

meemsnyc said...

Baby Cecil is adorable! What a great set of photos!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, baby Cecil Cougar was cute but he sure is growing up to be a furry handsome mancat. What ever happened to Schmoo and Sister? Hope dey found good homes too...Dat Easter bunny gots in our house last night and left us a basket of goodies! We neffur even heard him. He must be majikal.

Mickey's Musings said...

I love the evolution of Cecil!! You have the coolest stripes too :)
I'm glad you have your Mom. I am so lucky to have mine too. She got me ay 10 weeks and I am 14 1/2 years old now!!!!

Purrs Mickey

The Cat Realm said...

Cecil - you are too cute for words!
We gave you the TOTALLY HIP BLOGGER AWARD! You can pick it up at our blog.
Karl

Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed the evolution of Cecil the Cougar. I love your stripes. Happy Easte!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Wow we enjoyed seeing the evolution of a cecil cougar!
You are a very nice Cecil Cougar!

Happy Easter to you and your mommy!

purrs, Kashim & Othello

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm... I always have my golden pincher here in my drawer. You are welcome to use it if you have fleas. Actually, I wanted to give you my silver pincher but I still could not find it anywhere. Gosh, my babies sure know where to hide it, even better than the Easter Bunny...haha.

You are growing up to be a real man. Keep it up. I will want to see you grow up to be even stronger than that baby cougar... err.. that cougar is you right? :P

P.s. I'm still helping you in promoting the mewspaper in this issue of Catsophere. I do hope to get everyone to subscribe it :)

Louche Tabby said...

.....I love a baby Cecil......you are a star!....

(pee ess... the Louche Tabby doesn't do meme's but she wishes great things for baby C and a little bro or sis for him to so he don'ts get's lonely)

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You were furry cute as a kitten, and I see you are growing up to be quite a handsome little cat!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Happy B-lated Easter Cecil! We hope you had a very nice one!

P.S.

We love the pictures of you evolving!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What a great sequence of pictures of you! You were and still are adorable. Oh, and don't worry about the ear mites.....I had those too when my mom found me!
--JB

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That was a sweet trip down memory lane.

Sweet wee Cecil.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hi Cecil,

I showed your bloggie to my daddy last night and he thought we looked so similar in the pictures of you at 15 weeks old. He is now very much in love with you and told me to tell your beans to give you lots of extra kisses, hugs and treats!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yup ... a cecil cougar iz da hansumest i've seen all day!
luv--jh

Jans Funny Farm said...

You are very handsome for one so young. And very brave to guard the house against the giant bunny.

Spoony Quine said...

We used to look like that! But mysteriously, the lieutenant and I have been growing larger and larger, just as you have. I think it's something in the water.

We are jealous of your stripes.

Spoony Quine said...

Cattain Niyu again